From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 20:30:28 -0800
>>waves<<

SpokesFerret Stormy here with some news.

Please visit
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/utah.html
to read Spaz's story and meet some more of the Utah Rescues.

There's links on the page to the other pages for the Utah rescues and a
link to the Giving Tree and you can see a pic of the beautiful full sized
afghan that Kat made.  Don't forget to follow it to see how you can help
the shelter ferrets have a merry Christmas and you get a chance to win the
afghan.  This page is just great with all that info on it so be sure to
visit.

Mom wanted me to give everyone one last reminder about the club drawing
that will be the 24th where everyone who donates through Support Our
Shelters to help the Utah rescues will have a chance at a ferret sized
afghan made by our beloved Aunt Kathryn.

If you would like to get in on the drawing you can donate just one dollar
through Paypal and we will be happy to add your name to the hat.  Well,
Dad won't let us have his hat so we'll use a bowl.

Anyway, just visit https://www.paypal.com and use
[log in to unmask] as the pay to if you'd like to be included
in the drawing.

Well, it's time for Kit and me to write our letter to Santa.  I think
Cheweasels will be at the top of the list.

Gotta go,
Stormy

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.