From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2010 11:13:28 -0700
OK, so it's not exactly an emergency, but, it wasn't easy getting a
stuck ferret out of my hair. I wanted to get a picture of it but found
that rather difficult to do when bent over, hair on floor and a ferret
stuck.

The other ferrets thought, 'Wow, new game" and ran over to join in the
fun. I am laughing so hard that I almost lose my balance and fall. I
tried to walk this way over to where the camera was but then thought
that wasn't a good idea. Even if I got the camera, I would be trying to
take the picture upside down with one ferret nipping my toes, another
still stuck in my hair and the other two running and dooking around my
feet so I couldn't take any steps without fear of stepping on one.

Now my back is hurting from bending over so long, my side is hurting
from laughing in this position. To make matter worse, the next ferret
just climbed up the back of my jeans and is setting on my butt so she
can have a good view of the chaos below.

Can someone come over and help me? I don't want to die laughing.
Deva