Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 20:35:17 EDT
Someone wrote to me that perhaps Mini-Me should be put away like a biting
dog when company comes over.

I just wanted to clarify that I no longer let anyone in un-announced except
for these two people anymore.  I have had 2 ferrets escape from neighbors
popping over and leting a ferret run past them.

My two neighbors assist me with rescues, and have been in from the
beginning on the unsociable, filthy, flea ridden Mini-Me, who was kept in
a cage with no apparent human contact for about a year.  They shuffle in.
They love ferrets.  They are knowledgable and understanding and
compassionate.  They have rescues of their own.  I am their auntie Lisette.
Mary is Mini-Me's auntie.

For other people-I need notice, and can-with this notice- feed the guys all
in one room, and then close the door on them.  Here is Mini-Me now.  She is
free roaming.  After about a year in a cage with no bedding or toys or
love--she is entitled.

She is chasing after the little cat now--in and out of the room they run.
Mini-Me is chasing the cat.  They are actually having fun together.  The
cat is staying on the ground egging Mini-Me on!  This is another new and
pleasant discovery.

Anywho,
Hope this clears up any fears.