From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 21:15:42 -0800
If anyone in the North alabama is looking for a decent ferret cage, I
have an extra one that's just taking up space in my room.  I don't want
to hassle with ebay and shipping on this one so first come first serve.
It isn't being used right now, as I have Noodles and Buckie in the bottom
half of the new cage, and Rosie and Kokie on the top half (you know the 6
story one on EBAY that's 24x30x48)

It is a superpet cage, the one with 9 shelves....well actually this one
only has 8 lol :)  What I did with it, was use three shelves as a divider
in the middle, and use the top and bottom as separate cages.  It also has
a stand that I had gotten at a later date.  I'd say it's shape from 1 to
100 and 100 being best, it'd be 75% It isn't cosmedically perfect, but
it serves it's purpose, and there aren't any gaping holes that they can
squeeze through...Noodles helped me fix those ;) I'll be scrubbing it and
taking it apart today.  All the latches work, and springs are on there
for extra security.  Oh, the dimensions..gosh, I was never good at these
LOL!  with the stand, it is about 68" tall, 18" depth, and 30" in length.

If you're interested, write me when you want to pick it up!
-Valerie and the kids

Oh, by golly I am completely shocked by the helping hands that offered a
home for buckie and rosie if the air force falls through.  as soon as i
know, I will let you know :) and thank you for the words of encouragement
and support :)

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /