From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 19:51:53 -0700
Dear Alicia, glad Kathy Jordan is on your case and not mine!  Oh come
on, give me my proppers, I'm nutcase #1 and your are #2.  I give, won't
battle for the gold from her!

A couple years ago, Kim Sikorsi and I did respectful debate on The Ferret
Store Forum with Ms. Jordan.  She refused to answer our questions, but
yet threatened suit and deluged TFS with her threats.  WHAT?  We were
on a public forum doing Q&A.  She couldn't do simple board debate.  She
promoted a ferret at that time with snub tails.  Now, she's promoting
another genetic defect, Angoras....aka Carolina Ferrets Ragdoll.  I
welcome anyone to debate the topic of breeding "Ragdolls" on this forum,
which is another subject entirely.  In entering this debate with
Angoras/aka Ragdolls, remember that in order to perpetuate the
Angoras/Ragdolls that there is another litter of short haired ferrets
longing or dying for their mother, their mother that is now nursing
Angoras.

Oh here's my bad, real bad.  Several months ago there was yet another CF
debate on another forum, FOREVER FERRETS.  Post-nauseum, I wrote my
feelings about Kathy Jordan, and her breedery on a person's private live
journal.  ONLY, that particular night, the LJ was open to the public.
Oh me and my potty mouth were taken to task.  It was never meant to be
public, but it was.  I won't apologize, I meant every word I said.

Yes of course, we all (shelters) talk on this forum about the biters, and
short-comings of Marshalls, Path Valley, Triple F, etc.  The rub here is
that Kathy Jordan says she's better.

I've got her kits here, as many other shelters do.

Let's talk facts:

From Kathy Jordan's very own website, promoting kits for sale.  BTW,
shelters adopt, breeders sell.  I personally hate the term ADOPT, used
from any other reference than a shelter.

Here's the link, and then the quote:
http://ferrets.htmlplanet.com/catalog.html

"The color and patterns are excellent The kits have teddies white toes
and will probably have his excellent, loving and gentle personality.  The
black kit is more likely Zoom's, as the female was bred first to Teddy,
then to Zoom"

To the public, looking to get a kit from an ethical breeder, NEVER, will
you be given the phrase above.  Lineage is everything.  "Who's the Daddy"
Oh please don't tell me that the next episode of Maury Povich will be
Carolina Ferrets!!!

What's so bad here is that Kathy didn't even know to not lie about
unknown lineage as a breeder.  Her quip, not knowing what hob parented,
is suppose to be fun?  Oh sure, everyone ought to flock to this breeder
for kits.

Shame, Shame, Shame.

Thanks Alicia.

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's
www.rockysferrets.com

TEST FOR ADV:  You and Your vet have a need to know!