From:
Paula Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2010 22:24:40 -0500
Hey, everyone! I need to pick your brains! I am a new non-profit
shelter in Huntsville and have started getting more and sicker ferrets.
I need resources to draw from. I'm looking for resources for meds and
larger quantities/bigger discounts on foods and treats. Discounts from
April at Totally Ferret was mentioned this week. Can you send me if to
get in touch with her?

FYI: I found Evo at a local "farm store" here in Huntsville if anyone
needs to get it. I can go check on it soon. Let me know if you need it.

Everyone has been so helpful! It has been very nice not to have to
reinvent the wheel! So many people have shared your experience and
knowledge!

Thanks!
Paula Peterson
Forever Home Ferret Shelter & Services