From:
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:26:18 -0400
>Hi everyone.  I'm 37 weeks pregnant and have 6 furs.  They have been
>testing my patience the last couple weeks and getting into lots of
>trouble.

Cheryl,

You are under a lot of stress as you anticipate a major change in your
life (even good changes in our lives produce stress!).  Take your
mother's advice and cage your fur babies for a good part of the day to
give yourself some relief.  This will be best for you and your ferrets;
much better than letting them drive you mad or not wanting them around.
They will understand.  Our pets are more tolerant than we sometimes
realize.  As long as they have a few hours each day out of the cage to
play and interact with you and your husband, they will adapt to a new
routine.

Nancy and critters