From:
Jaime Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 12:04:10 -0700
I wrote to Michael Wozniak asking him to elaborate on his views on ferret
legalization in CA, and I asked him if he had a statement on this subject
that I could forward to the mailing list.  He sent me the following email
(a few names have been omitted).  The press release is at the end of the
email: