From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:27:08 -0700
Hi Everyone,

Alicia had asked about Marta and the ferret year book so I emailed
Marta and she okayed the following to post here.

If you haven't heard about the year book please visit:
http://www.miners-peak.com/ferrets

The Bearden kids will be in it again and I can hardly wait to see
all their classmates.

Sharon :)

Get your 2007 Ferrets of the FML Calendar now.
http://www.supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html

Hi guys, I've had a few people contact me with questions about the
yearbook. It has been a crazy-insane few months with sich elderly
parents, the start of school etc....the book is progressing nicely.
I'll be posting soon about bidding on student body officer, head cheer,
football captin etc. I am not sure yet on the delivery date. I'm
looking at the end of Nov. or first of Dec. right now. I've had
problems with the publisher. Feel free to contact me with questions.
I'll do my best to answer.

Take Care, Marta