From:
"Margaret Zick (and Stan, Ollie and Jezebel)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 23:19:30 -0500
Hello everyone,

Well, the ece seems to have run its course for the most part.  Everyone
besides Stan is back to normal.  Stan has lost a lot of weight and was badly
dehydrated for some time but is now on the mend.  He thinks ensure and baby
food are the greatest things on earth.  He isn't dehydrated anymore and has
normal poops.  I don't feel like I have to get up every two hours to feed or
give him pedialyte now.  I don't know what to do with myself now, 5-6 hours
sleep and no cleaning up green #$% off the floor.  :) As I am writing this
Stan is drinking water on his own for the first time since this started.

I would like to thank everyone who e-mailed with support and suggestions.
It really helped me get through the last week.

Margaret and the Zick Zoo
fuzzy kisses from Stan