From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2010 00:55:53 -0400
I remember someone from the FN company saying they were devising a
plastic cover of sorts to make sure that ferrets would not get their
legs stuck in the tops of the ramps (the ones that join the 1st and 2nd
level). There is a bar where the ramp goes onto, and they keep getting
feet stuck.

Well, I just want to say, I still have not seen anything come out. I
do, however, have pictures of a broken leg now due to this. Fun stuff.

No, I can't use covers, because the covers don't cover that area. I
can't use cloth because we have ferrets that have diarrhea from being
old, sick, and all. Duct tape is chewed away and we can't risk
ingestion. I'll never ever do business with the company again, I do not
recommend it to *anyone anymore*. All they had to do was care about the
ferrets. Create solid plastic ramps and shelves. I had a hammock right
next to the ramp so he did not pass away - he rested inside it but the
leg was already damaged. Nearly three times a month someone gets stuck.

These would be good cages if they just changed the ramp and shelves.
Why won't they listen?

[ST]