From:
Patti Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 21:12:16 -0900
Dear Lori and Rat's Brats,

>My problem comes in when I go visit all the "free" html tutorial pages.
>They use graphical images to illustrate what the different commands do.
>My husband and I are visually impaired, so we can't "see" the graphical
>images.

Maybe this page would help:
http://diveintoaccessibility.org/
There is good advice there for all programmers to make pages professional
and accessible to all folks including those with physical and
technological disabilities.

I used to hard code my pages but with the advent of layers I have
withdrawn to the much easier way - purchase Dreamweaver!
www.macromedia.com

Patti and Butter

 No trees were harmed in the production of this message.  However,
 a rather large number of electrons were somewhat inconvenienced.

       Patti Higgins Realtor(r), GRI, eCertified(r)
       Prudential Vista
       Direct Line 907-273-7228
       Cell Phone  907-360-2561
       Home: 907-349-3628