From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 17:39:41 -0400
Just a quickie here Amy -
(1) stopping impulse buying is one of the many things that will help keep
animals out of the hands of those ill equipped to have one.  Impulse buying
happens in pet stores (and yes other ways and places too).

(2) Just because there is a multitude of problems in the world is no reason
to just give up on any one problem - some people focus on different ways -
they all help.

(3) I personally skim a lot of stuff on various lists and read the stuff
that interests me, I skim by (digest) or delete the stuff that doesnt - I
don't appreciate the shouting and get over it stuff.  The farm topic comes
and goes as newbies ask questions, it does get beat to death, either it
quiets down on its own or BIG who is the best moderator I've ever seen
will call a halt till the next batch of newbies gets brave enough to ask
the question.  Then the education process proceeds again.  That's the way
lists are.

Mary, Booker and the fuzzbutts Giesela and Boris
'If you don't rescue, don't breed'