Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 11:31:02 EDT
(BIG - I was asked to forward the following to the FML...Shari Gunter)
[i.e. replies to address at bottom of post.  BIG]

John and I have just rescued a pair of one year old female's.  One is a
dark sable named Molly and the other is a Champaign named Pansy.  Both of
them are in good health.  Pansy is a little on the shy side and Molly is
very adventures.  Both of them are petite and would make a wonderful new
addition to any home.  If you are interested in adopting these two please
respond privately either by phone or e-mail.

Thank you

Robin Longley
(919) 778-7097