From:
Tammi Nesser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 07:49:02 EST
[Similar post also From:Melissa <[log in to unmask]>
She added the following comment:
Just got this from my uncle todya- Has anyone else heard about this?  It
just sickens me... Doesn't make sense that anyone wanting to take their
pet somewhere with them would kill it like that.    BIG]

Hi All,
I saw the following on http://www.ksdk.com">www.ksdk.com (our local NBC
affiliate) this morning.  What a way to start my day.

For anyone who would like to urge the St.Louis County Prosecuting
Attorney to file swift & severe charges against this person, they
may be contacted at:

St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney
100 So. Central Ave.
Clayton, MO 63105
(314) 615-2600

Man Arrested For Killing Ferret2/7/2003 10:32:16 PM

An American Airlines passenger is in the St.  Louis County jail,
following an alleged case of animal abuse. .... [rest deleted]

My first question would be--how, with all the heightened airport security
(especially in New York) did this person get the cooler from NY to STL in
the first place?

I just hope my boys-Shanny & Junior are keeping this beloved fuzzy
company over the bridge.

Tammi,
"Yo-Yo & String"

[Moderator's note: Tammi posted another similar article as well.  I've
deleted the bulk of it due to copyright limitations, though several
people Lois C., Jackie C. and citigirl) posted summaries (below).  My
summary is simple: the guy is a jerk!  BIG]