From:
Diane Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:36:46 EDT
Sorry to send you the spam prayer, your listed in my address book just
above the person I wanted to send it to.  We're supposed to pray you can
continue your great work for us, not ask you to pray for us (but you can
if you want) This part of the message is personally for BIG.
[Moderator's note: Not a problem, the FML gets accidental posts now and
then and they don't get inserted... BIG]

This is my opinion on ferret food.  If you ask 10 knowlegable people what
to feed, you will in all likelyhood get 10 good but different answers.
The best thing to do is remember our fuzz-butts need high protein and fat
in a well produced, high quality kitten or ferret food.  This basically
means buy the good stuff and you should have great success.

As to breeding deaf ferrets-I think this puts ferret breeders in the same
catagory as so many uninformed backyard breeders ( and I don't care if
they are supposed to be professionals) who breed dogs and cats.  They are
the reason why there are so many genetic defects in these animals and IMHO
they are perpetrating a type of animal abuse.

dj and her fabulous critters
Brat, Sweetpea, Rusty, Duncan, Angel, Tubby, and Woozle the Wonderful
Weasel and the cats and the Lorikeet