Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2006 21:02:24 -0800
Happy Holidays Everybody,

I need to buy Natural Gold food as we are almost out. I was cruising
the net and now I have lost the cheapest place to buy it from. I
thought I saw a place where it was $46.99 if you bought 3 or more 20lb
bags, which I will. If you know of a cheap place to get it please let
me know. I really hate the thought of switching from the gold as the
rescues do so well on it, but we will switch if we can't find it
cheaper than the awful $60 a bag that I was able to find. I can buy
Mazuri and Evo locally and not pay any shipping.

Pecan went back to UC Davis and spent the day on Tuesday. They gave
him fluids and said to try and get him back on some regular food or at
least my duck soup as that has a higher caloric count than the baby
food. He lost 70 grams last week so I was worried about that. He
doesn't really look any better but he does feel better as he at least
exercises a bit more instead of just sleeping. They seemed to think he
looked better and definitely had more fight in him (grin). I really
hope that we truly find out what is wrong with him. His feet are still
very swollen and crusty. They gave me some liquid tears for his poor
red swollen eyes. His anus has definitely came down in size. I started
soaking it and putting bag balm on him and that helped a bunch.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and NO EMERGENCIES! Tell your
fuzzies to read this and make them swear to the no emergency rule!

Take Care,
MJB