Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 00:17:23 -0800
Dooks all ~!~!

Was playing with the kids tonight and started thinking of all the things
they do for me.  How they make me laugh and smile and just forget my
problems.

I get the biggest kick out of taking a fert who is asleep <especially
those in deep DFS, all limp and out of it> and dribbling some fuzzy
soup or ferretone on their whiskers.  I love the way their nose starts
wiggling and their tongue starts the licking motions.  I imagine they are
dreaming of some paradise where ferretone rivers run free for the taking.

Then they bolt up with that "It WASN'T a dream look".

Such simple things can mean sooooooooo much.

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Lacey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~
~Mocha~Nikki~Selene~Skooter~Tootsie~ Peabody~Sierra~Elway~Sacramento~
and Mist the Fer-Kat
Fosters - ~Stubbie~
Guardian Fur-Angels - ~Furrice~Lady~Yogi~Nippy~Carri
Jo~Putsie~Alyssa~Zeus~
~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~Little Boy
~Willie~Robin~Christina~Hershey~Sheba~Simon~Sasquatch~
Please see KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial for Zeus
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html
Prayers to the ill and those who have gone before us. Hug your fuzzies
while you can, hold them in your heart when you can't.