From:
Daring_Daisy_Do <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 2009 21:13:41 -0400
We had a rough sumer here at the Love Zoo, losing Boo-Boo Bear, Ernie
Butt-Butt, Irish Love and Goose. All within 32 days :( For the first
time in our almost 11 years of being owned by ferrets, we have an
outstanding vet bill. Proceeds from my actions will benefit the
critters of the Love Zoo by paying down that bill. Please help give
them a good home.

Here is the link:
<http://shop.ebay.com/daring_daisy_do/m.html>

Thank you for looking.
Lynn & The Love Zoo

Please visit our site :)
www.creativeexpressionsbylove.net

If you can read this, thank a teacher - and, since it's in English,
thank a soldier