From:
Christina Cameron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 1996 09:46:33 PDT
Greetings from Flying Ferret Airlines,  we apologize for the delay, the
pilot/plane is currently hiding from the runway.  We will resume normal
opperations once the situation is resolved.  While you are waiting please
enjoy a complimentary spoon of ferretone.

Well it had to happen some time: The runway moved.  The Cat struck back.
After enduring months of graceless landings from flying ferret airlines,
The Cat moved, turned and chased Nakkeve behind the Fridge.  Boy was he
surprised!

I think he's currently contemplating dirgibles.

Chryss
Khia "hee, hee ..."
Nakkeve "get the ...  huh?  app!"
               " Bomb the cat, bomb the cat.."