From:
paula fleischman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 16:00:15 -0500
Thank you for your email Joann... but if you would of read my post a
little closer... only my first ferret HAD to leave without my consent.
The second basically was stolen from me, the third died in a house fire
that I and my children barely made it out,(the ferret was in the basement
family room where the fire started) and I did cry alot at that lose.  The
fourth and fifth were given away in love because of the circumstances at
the time.

Now I'm suggesting adopting two from a humane society where they are up
for adoption and NOT being cared for the way they should and taking them
to our CHILDRENS ZOO, not a Petting Zoo!!  With this I would also take
all the necessary food and supplies as well as treats and toys and go
there at least every other day or so and spend ALOT of time with them
myself.  This way I could leave my allergic kid with a friend or his
father to roam the rest of the zoo and he will not be in contact with the
ferret or have any dander or hair around the house that could still be
breathed in.

I have always been very attentive and loving to my ferrets and have taken
the best care of them than anyone I know personally that has had ferrets.
They were always healthy and happy and loved to play with me and my kids
everyday.  I do have 2 dogs and 2 cats that are outside pets and they are
well taken care of.  I love all animals and cannot stand to one in pain
or not taken care of.... I just thought this would be a better alternative
to these fuzzies living in a Humane Society shelter for cats and dogs!!

Paula