From:
Kelly Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 16:18:08 -0400
Well everyone I got in touch with a vet in the State College Pa area her
name is Dr. Sharon Marx from the Metzger Animal Hospital.  We have an
appointment with her on friday April 10th at 2pm.  From the information that
I have given her on Jerry she feels she has low blood sugar or diabetes but
she said that is ver y rare in ferrets.  However I guess still possible.  So
I will keep everyone posted.  Now a question that I have is just because she
has low blood sugar does that mean that she has insulinoma?  And does anyone
know of anywhere to get medical insurance for ferrets or any animals?

Kelly ferret mum to 4.

--
 The fastest way to respond to this message is through the ICQ Network.
 A message sent this way will go directly to my screen.