From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 08:33:49 -0400
Hi Phyllis,
First let me say that I am sending my love, prayers and asking the angels
to watch over Molly and her family as well.

Ferrets are amazing animals.  I have not even had them for a year yet but
have had cats and dogs my whole life.  These animals are like non other.
They have the most unconditional love that I have ever seen.  I tell this
to people at work all the time.  They know my love of animals and they
actually love to hear the ferret antics.  This does not surprise me that
Dutchess listened and stayed with Molly.  They do understand what we are
saying in their own special way.  My cats understand me and will do what
they want.  The ferrets understand me and may try it again but then they
look at mom's face and understand.  Even my little deaf boy understands
me even though my husband swears he can't hear me I always say it is in
his own special way.  Molly understood what you were asking of her and
was happy to oblige.  Sometimes animals will stay with another animal
when they are sick to help them to heal.  Dutchess is a special kid and
she will take good care of Molly.  Have faith and believe that Molly will
get well.

Keep us updated.
Love & angel hugs
Debbie