From:
lightkeeper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2010 20:55:13 -0600
Yesterday Sue Thomas asked:
>What do you feed your ferrets? If it's something I am not using,
>maybe I could look into getting it.

We feed a blend of the following:

The Ferret Store Superior Choice Original Formula
The Ferret Store Superior Choice Natural Formula
Totally Ferret
ZuPreem Premium
Zupreem Premium Grain Free
8 IN 1 Ultimate Diet
Evo Ferret Diet
Chicken Soup For The Cat Lover's Soul (Kitten Formula)

As far as any treats we give them on a regular basis; I get the
tartar-control treats for cats, generally chicken flavored. I mix in
a few chopped dates but the treat mixture is over half their regular
kibble mixture. They gobble it all up and I feel a bit guilty tricking
them but they are mostly getting their kibble. :-)) I mix up a batch of
their treats but don't mix in the dates until I go to give it to them;
the dates will mold and ruin the entire batch of treats.

~Karen
~Never have I met a little animal so eager to love and laugh~

http://www.thecrochetedferret.com

               The Crocheted Ferret

Home of the famous DerbyEggs. Over 999 dozen of my eggs have sold,
making for a lot of happy ferrets and that many happy ferts can't
be wrong.