From:
Dook-Woof-Dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 16:51:25 -0400
[Moderator's note: I replaced the links to the hotels Marguerite was kind
enough to supply since they were session dependent (i.e. temporary links
only good during her single browser session.)  BIG]

Living not to far from Hershey, I can recommend the following hotels for
being Pet Friendly:
The Best Western
RT422 AND SIPE AVE
Hershey, PA 17033
Link to Yahoo Site about Hotel:
http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/productInfo.do?propertyCode=39047

And the Comfort Inn
1200 MAE ST
Hershey, PA 17036
Here is the link for this hotel:
http://www.hotelchoice.com/ires/hotel/PA107/
[Extra charge for pets.  BIG]

Hope that helps!
Marguerite From TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
Down to 39 Little Souls to help find new homes.  Thanks Becky for the
SUPER adoption this weekend!  It was so nice to meet you in person!
Give kisses to Predue, Neo, Pepper and Star from their shelter mommy.

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store