From:
Kristina Borgstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2007 14:29:06 -0800
So the little guy has reached 6-8 months in age and now piddles on
everything. Everything. His tail is constantly upright and he leaves
little pee droplets on everything. My purse,the presents, the table
he even dribbles some on me when I picked him up after accidentally
scaring him. Is he marking things? Was he incompletely fixed? Will he
stop? Also since his adventure outside he has become very vocal. He
dooks constantly. Its adorable. Dook dook dribble dook.

Kristina Borgstrom