Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 11:52:02 -0500
Thank you all!  I have received so much good information.  I'm feeling
better knowing that I have some information to back me up.  You are all
so great.

I received a reply from the association manager saying that he could not
find our application and that he spoke with the previous manager about
our case.  The previous manager said he would have never approved an
application that said we had ferrets.  Hmmm....but the application is
missing....interesting.  He is mailing me the rules that state that my
ferrets are not allowed, I have my copy somewhere.  Once I get them I
will see just what exactly he is referring to and go from there.

Thank you all again so much.  You have all been very helpful.  I will
reply to each of you soon.  I'll keep you posted.

Very Grateful,
Teresa, Rich, Logan, and the ferrets
Gizmo, Merlin, Malachi, Nicodemus, Ken-ohki, & Ryo-ohki
And our Fur Angels
Loki, Sequoia, Enoch, Callisto, & Nemesis