From:
Karen O'Keefe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 15:58:56 +0100
Hi everyone

Just wanted to say that I now have some new photo's of my fur kids on my
website (Karens UK Ferrets) I took them with my brothers digital camera
and just thought you might like to go and have a look :o) I also made the
backgrounds on the pages of my site myself ;o) The address for the digital
photo's page is http://www.okeefe2.freeserve.co.uk/digital.html go and have
a look ;o)

From Karen,Ben,Glyndwr,James,Cian and Kealan :o)

*Love and missing my darling Billy so much*

http://www.okeefe2.freeserve.co.uk/  *Karens UK Ferrets*