From:
Steve Whitcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 08:48:17 -0500
I started using this after about 1 week with my new ferret.  Not because
of an over-powering odor, but just to try it out and see if it helps at
all.  So far, it doesn't seem to.  I've gone thru almost the whole bottle
and find little difference.  As a matter of fact, even though I've kept
up with weekly cage cleaning, twice daily litterbox scoopings, and an
occasional brushing and spritzing of ferret sheen, the odor seems to be
worse now than before.

As best as I can tell, the Bi-Odor has had little to no effect.

Steve