From:
Carol Vee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 18:33:45 EDT
This is an update on the story I wrote to the post about the two ferrets
left in a cage outside in 95 degree weather.  It is cooler today, I am
guessing but the high today is probably about 92-94 degrees.  After the
shower it might have cooled to 90.  Today I printed up information on
caring for ferrets.  This info included heatstroke, nutritional
information, health care, etc.  When I drove up to the ladies house it was
raining.  There is no cover over the ferrets cage, a full grown Rottweiler
stood guard near their cage, this might deterred other animals from
knocking over the cage.  It looked like the ferrets were in their hammock,
there was no where else they could have been.  Lisa was not at home but I
left the information on her porch with my phone number in case she needed
to know anything else.

Gosh I hate this, now my 18 year old daughter is upset that we could not
put these babies in our car and leave.  I don't know what else to do.

Still keeping my fingers crossed, thanks to everyone that has e-mailed me
with suggestion.

Two days ago Gary posted about the photo contest, e-mail address;
[log in to unmask], is this the correct address?  I tried to e-mail but my
letter was returned.  I need to know where we can send the pictures to if
we are unable to send through the computer.  Please get in touch with me or
post the address on the FML.

Hugs and Kisses to all the sick babies and my prayers are with the ones
that have crossed over the bridge,

Carol
Oscar (Mommy I knows the little fuzzies will like our house)
Sweet Lilly (I will share my house but not my cheerios, no no no)

[Moderator's note: That address was [log in to unmask]    BIG]