From:
Debra Thomason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 1996 16:16:00 CDT
Since I have a difficult enough time coming up with creative names for my
own fuzzies, I elected not to contribute anything to this subject (at least
that was original).  Although more than one of the suggestions posted here
have been interesting or appropriate, the one that seemed most perfect to me
was Phoenix.  I think there is nothing that any of us would like better than
to see him rise from the ashes of his former abused life and its tragic
turning point to live the joyous life that each ferret is entitiled to.  I
think about this little guy several times a day and am hoping that when
Dayna isn't so busy we'll hear some good reports on him!

Debra in Ft.Worth