From:
M S Hastie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 05:29:06 -0400
I just wanted to mention to everyone interested that as of Oct 2 the USPS
has issued its Endangered Species stamps.  And included are stamps of a
Black-footed ferret.  I dont have the page handy right now but there is a
link from it on my own ferret page
http://www.xtalwind.net/~moduinne/ferrets.html

anyway, I also wanted to say how surprised I was at the end of Mars Attacks
when they waled out of some cave in Colorado after Mars attacking, and the
woman was holding a a ferret.  So ferrets survive Aliens.

Margaret Hastie

--

 "The key to a successful relationship is having separate
 bathrooms."  -Whoopi Goldberg