From:
Thomas Osburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 23:30:19 -0400
I have never read on this list that anyone is using Wysong Cat Food.  This
is an all natural cat food with vitamin E as the preservative and none of
the harmful additives.  I don't remember anyone mentioning this food.  I
personally think it is by far the best out there.  It has more than enough
percentages of protein and fat.  There are two different types which I mix
together and add a little Innova.  A friend who has been using this for
years has seen next to no illnesses for years with her several ferrets.
It is also cheaper than Totally Ferret.

Any comments would be welcome.  Is there anyone else out there that uses
this food?  If so, would like to know of their experiences.

In my opinion, it is still the kibble giving our little babies all sorts of
problems.  I think kibble is also giving our dogs and cats problems too.
See, the animal food industry is almost completely unregulated.

Dr. Wysong wrote something to the effect that how can manufacturers of pet
food know what is 100% complete and balanced as advertised.  They must know
of nutrition.  No scientist would state that everything is known about
nutrition, human or animal.  So, 100% complete and balanced is an invalid
statement.....