Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:52:00 -0500
Corporate information

Verizon Wireless
1515 Wood Field Rd.
Suite 1400
Schaumburg, IL 60173

1-847-706-7600

Did you see the new Verizon ad?  It has a ferret on a coffee table and
a guy sitting across from him.  They are glaring at each other when the
ferret leaps at the guy and attaches itself to his throat.  The guy is
wrestling to detach the ferret, then he grabs his Verizon cell and dials
"SOS".  Then they show the fake ferret latching onto the guys tongue and
the guy running out into the street.  This is not good ferret PR.  I
think the ferret community needs to express to Verizon that we don't
appreciate the negative portrayal of our pets.  How should we handle
this?

Bobbi Hunsaker
Secretary to Dr. Richard D.White
  and Dr. Arthur E. Stillman