From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:12:36 -0700
I got the perfect test to see if someone is worthy to enter heaven Saint
Peter should produce a Ferret and see if the person at the gates likes it
if not then they go straight to hell.  What do you all think of that.  On
another note my brother when he made the outdoor playpen he thought as
did I my babies shadow and snickers would just play in it but shadow took
it one step further she sleeps in it he put in a below ground container
and tunnel tube.  Well she liked it so much she sleeps out there at
night.  She can be outside without being outside she is totally protected
and seeing that the playpen is just a couple meters from my bedroom
window if any animal tries to get at her it will be the worst mistake of
it's life.

David L. Owings
Snickers, Shadow

P.S.  Snickers is totally paranoid about being outside even in the
playpen he spends only a couple seconds before dashing indoors.  Even
when Joe and I take him outside he makes a mad dash for the house he is
scared of the outdoors even when Joe and I are with him.