From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 1995 21:27:41 -0600
We sure hope Cody makes it. What caused the bladder problem -- was it a
reaction to the vaccination or was it caused by something else?

We think that little ferret that eats the raisin from around the pill is
hilarious. I had a ferret who licked the insides out of a blueberry and
left the skin. They are pretty clever, these little furrballs.

Linda, Espie, Frankie, Lucky Charm, and Angel