From:
leo smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 10:56:37 -0800
ok i need some info we have a mice problem and i cant let teh ferrets in
where they are cause the ferrets would get outside.  however when i catch
them in traps and showed the ferret them kabookie attacked the barrier to
get at the mouse going so far as get a hold of it a try to drag it thru
the bars.  if they want to eat it is there any dangers to my ferrets by
doing so.  kabookie atacked a hamster my old roomate had( the ferret
didnt get it but the hamster bit me) and her cagemate maxie(at the
bridge) used to steal peices of chicken from me seem to like none ferret
food.  thanks for your ideas.

neal
head poop cleaner
maxies manna