From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2008 11:17:29 -0600
Petco called and they want to give up a 3 to 4 month old baby ferret
with hind end problems. She was dropped. I can't take her, as Miss Hiss
would be all over her. I need one that can run away. lol. Does anyone
have room for a sweet sable baby with rear end problems? You can call
the vet to find out more at 505-890-8797. Ask for Dr. Levenson. I'll be
glad to help transport the little dear. I'll even pay for ADV testing
and distemper.

Sandy and the Dook City Gang
<http://www.picturetrail.com/kathouze=>
My furs are not in storage, nor lying on the bed, they're dancing
'round my feet, waiting to be fed.
Rainbow Crew- Chelsea, Valentine, Jasmine, Tasha, Taz, Boris, Sugar,
Honey, Popov and Katie