From:
katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 08:03:21 -0500
I am so confused about this "rescue".  I know any number of people who
have contacted you offering help and they haven't been contacted.  I
know people who have written you with questions, such as ADV testing,
vaccinations, etc. and you haven't responded.  These people are trying
to help you.

Just exactly where are the ferrets located?  Maybe there is a ferret
shelter close enough where they could all be transported since this seems
to be an emergency.  That doesn't mean they have to stay there.  They
would be adopted out to good homes.

Ferrets Across America has been available to help from day one.  Why
haven't they been utilized?  Transports are what they do.

Has anyone on the FML been involved in this?  Has anyone received, or
even seen, any of these ferrets?  I would love to see some information
from someone other than Marcy who has been involved in this.  I'm sorry,
but I'm a little suspicious.  If I'm wrong, I apologize.  But, my
experience is that when people receive ferrets, or are involved in
transport, from a rescue such as this, they tend to post about it.

Katharine