Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 10:06:40 -0400
oh come on people, Alexandra's posts are one of the bright spots of my
day.  She would never actually hurt one of her beloved babies.  Please,
please let us enjoy some humor without nit picking.

Years ago there was another person on the list who wrote about exploding
chickens, a hilarious post by the way, and got trashed.  He left the list
and it has been poorer for having him gone.  I could name others who have
written funny, humorous or exaggerating posts and who we have lost but
basically we need a little humor to keep us grounded.  Please keep on
writing Alexandra.  We need you and your buddies.

Laurel