From:
Jen Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 00:26:01 -0400
Hello all,

You may have already noticed, but The Hidey Hole site
(http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php) which hosts the Card Exchange
Signup page is temporarily down.  Sometime yesterday afternoon/evening
(Wednesday, the 17th) the site was attacked by a hacker, as well as a
malicious worm/virus.  This was a pretty nasty attack which not only
disabled our site, but damaged some of the servers hardware.  It's
something that is beyond our control, but my host is working around
the clock to get everything back together ASAP.  They are hoping to have
everything up and running in a few hours.

If you still need to signup for the card exchange, please keep checking
back often.  We should be back to normal very soon.

I'm really, very sorry for the inconvenience.

Happy Dookin',
The Hidey Hole Gang - http://www.hideyhole.org/
Jen, Mike & The Critters
The Ferrets - Loki, Fria, Vivi & Duke
The Rats - Ruby, Selphie, Boo, Rikku & Trillian
The Chicken - Dixie
Missing Jamocha (ferret), Algernon, Plato & Mystique(rats) & Punk
(hedgehog)