From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2013 01:55:36 -0700
Anyone? I could pick them up and house them for a short time but I am
way overloaded.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.
Tucson AZ

He wants them gone, even though I have shown this to him. I dont have
have any records for them since I got them when living in washington. I
will see if they will transfer the information for me. One male named
odysseus and a female loki. But I dont know how old they are as they
are rescues. I have had them for about three years though. They dont
know tricks and ignore their name. In the picture I have attached is
the male on the left and the girl on the right. To be honest they could
be a different gender and I wouldnt know I never asked. And the doctors
never told me either. We just assumed based on the size of them because
of ferrets I used to own before them.

is there any other place i can go to give them away?

On 4/27/2013 4:14 PM, Roxanne M wrote: [address redacted]

I am hope for some help. I have two super sweet ferrets that I can no
longer keep. My father in law is allergic and we are currently living
in his home so you see the problem.