From:
Joy Twentyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 1995 14:30:35 -0500
Hello all.  I'm new to this list, but unfortunatly I'm not as lucky as most
of you who already have ferrets.  It's that old 'no pets in the dorm'
thing.  I have recently become very interested in ferrets, and the more I
read about them, the more I want to have one.  Anyway I have a quick couple
of questions, in the hopes that I will have a ferret of my own in the not
too distant future.

First off, as my permanent residence is in St Paul, MN I would appreciate
any more information on the permit one has to have to own a ferret there.
(I was extrememly surprised when I found out that there was such a thing as
a ferret free zone, or that one might have to have permits to own a ferret.)

And my second question, is if anyone might know of ferret shelters or the
like not to far away from either St Paul, MN or Iowa.  Thanks a bunch in
advance, and it's great to read all of the facinating storys you guys have.

--Joy