From:
Louie & Candy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 14:27:35 -0600
Yesterday Fancy went to the rainbow bridge to be with Banjo & PePe.  We
are not sure what happened to her but she was not well.  Las night was
the hardest night for both of us.  She came to me in a dream.  During her
going to the bridge she was running with Banjo,PePe she said she felt
warm Oh mommy look my hair is coming back from the surgery.  I'm running
around look mommy, mommy,daddy why are you crying wait wait why are they
getting further away I'm running to them wait I dont want to go,mommy why
are you crying why is daddy crying wait WAIT.  I can not go now who will
wake up daddy at 4:30 in the morning to get my pate'(chicken gravy)Wait
who will help mommy with the sweeping all the others run from the
sweeper.  WAIT WAIT, Banjo & PePe I'm not ready to go.  Then they told I
had to go with them to Wait for mommy& Daddy to come to me.  So I will
sit here and wait for them.

So please Sandee help her to under stand that even though she is gone we
love her and we will wait for the time we are with her.  I Love You my
Fancy Face.

Candy