From:
"Burkard,Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 1995 06:39:53 PST
Gina Hart <[log in to unmask]> wrote regarding dryer hoses:

[Snip]

> Suddenly, the dryer vent hose, uh, ferret tube was discovered.
> Eureka!

[Snip]

> Well, the ferret tube is now properly back in its place, Paleface's
> bedroom.

Gina, congratulations on finding one of the greatest toys for a
ferret...  dryer hoses and other tube-like thing.  Just, please
be careful with dryer hoses as some ferrets (like our Squirt who
loves anything plastic) might chew on the ends and either swallow
bits or expose the spiral wire inside the hose (of course, yours
might be constructed differently, but I'm just going by the ones
that I've seen).

We've found that large, heavy, cardboard tubes work well for us
too.  The ones we have are very thick and our little fuzzbeans
can't really chew on them (of course, we have *WAY* too many
cardboard tubes to make walking around in the spare bedroom safe!)

Anyway, just a few thoughts,
Mike

Michael C. Burkard           |  All I needed to know in life I
Work: [log in to unmask]  |  learned from my ferrets:
Home: [log in to unmask]  |  Dance for joy often, play often, and
My opinions only.            |  be determined in your ventures.