Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 1997 02:33:56 -0600
Thanks to all of our friends, Foxx won her round and moves on to the
Warzone!  We are so happy!  Thanks to all of you that took the time to come
visit and/or vote for Foxx's Funhouse!  It wouldn't have been possible
without your support... *BIGHUGS* to you all!

Beginning Monday, you can vote for us once each day at this URL:
http://www.thesitefights.com/fight3.htm
Or if you'd like to visit us first (we'd love to have you!!!) our URL is
http://www.users.mis.net/~starr99/

We are one step away from being in the Championship round, but we will need
your support to get there.  This week will be tough for a little fert like
Foxx... why she's just too demure to be fight dirty.  :) We would greatly
appreciate the support of our fert friends.  Could we count on you, please?

On a another happy note... Foxx and Scully have both learned to sit up and
roll over!!!  We are such happy parents, you'd think they could recite the
Gettysburg address.  *LOL*

*HUGS* to you all!
Starr, Foxx and Scully
Need a little fun in your life?  Come visit Foxx's Funhouse!
http://www.users.mis.net/~starr99/
Support fun on the Internet!  Please vote for us in the Site Fights  :)
http://www.thesitefights.com/temple/colosseum.html
Come see our new "Fun Stuff" page with Trivia contests and games!