From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:06:29 EST
Okay, you've been giving me the business, so I thought I'd return the
favor.  These are ferret business'.

None of your Business - When all your ferrets plead innocent about the
mess in the living room.

Good Business - What your ferrets are should anyone other than ferret folk
ask, and what the little darlings always claim to be.

Bad Business - This is what you tell other fuzzy owners about your group.
Also is a group of ferrets that work together to clean out your cupboards
and get the treats.

Nobody's Business - What you tell your ferrets they're going to be if they
dig in the couch ONE more time, while they laugh, knowing the truth.

Monkey Business - Those wall climbing, cupboard scaling, refrigerator
conquering, because it's there fuzzbutts.

Giving you the Business - What shelters do to those of us subject to Fuzzy
math.

Funny Business - A group of wildly dancing, bouncing off the walls and
each other ferrets.

Big Business - A group of hobs in an eating contest.

MBA(Masters of Business Administration) - Shelter operators.Self
explanatory.

Business Deal - Agreeing to give your fuzzies more treats, if they'll
leave the carpet in one piece.

Risky Business - A ferret in his underwear sliding across.....oops,wrong
risky business.  Walking by a group of toe biting ferrets barefoot.

Hope you enjoyed getting into my business.  They sure enjoyed doing it.

Sandy and the Dook City gang
Tempus Fuzzit
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=243898&uid=133183
kathouze : Gallery