From:
Lynn Toole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:58:20 -0600
November was an exciting month for us. I waved at myself coming and
going. Don't forget the ferrets on your Christmas list. I've been
busily working on new things for them and their humans. How about a
filled stocking? Come on in and check out my new line of sleepsacks.
Custom made requests are always welcome. Just send me an email at

Profits for November's sales went to Ferret's Unlimited in Ohio.
Crystal and the group do a fantastic job, but like all shelters are in
need of adoptions, volunteers, foster homes, and donations. Adoption is
the way to go! December profits will go to all the shelters I support!

Some important events coming up this year:

From now until Christmas: The Ferret Giving Tree
(http://ferretgivingtree.com/)
Order a stocking for that special ferret. Better yet, order it filled!
A variety of treats, toys, and surprises will be included! The
stockings are a great all year accessory for their cages. Be a Secret
Santa to a shelter ferret! (or two or three) For all orders sent
directly to the shelter/ferret I will waive shipping and include an
extra present!

March 20, 2010 - Spring Nationals - York, PA

(If you would like to have your event included please let me know.)

Thank you, again, for making TheHideyHole.Com a success!

Lynn Toole
TheHideyHole.Com