From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 1995 16:13:14 -0800
    For all you folks in San Diego who wish organic Turkey vegetable baby
food, I just took delivery of multiple cases of Earth's Best organic baby
food from Greentree market (no I don't get a cut), who have it on sale this
month for $.49 instead of the normal $.69/jar.  They said they never had it
on sale before, so I ordered & just picked up about an 8 month supply.

    They said any orders taken before the end of the month will be honored.
They even helped put it all into my car, very friendly folks.  Their # is
619-560-1975

    The fuzzies seem to like it as much as Gerbers', and it has not only
organic vegetables, but also turkey "without antibiotics or growth
stimulants".  I've seen it around is most cities, so prudent shopping
does pay$$.

    I was struggling with the added cost, but finally decided it's either
pay now, or later in the form of increased medical bills.  (personal
opinion).

        -the phantom food shopper :)