Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 11:49:44 -0400
Hi,

I am new to this post.  For Staudt about the dog and ferrets.  My dog
(shar-pei) was very along with my first one ferret (Abu who passed away
last December due to tumor).  They are getting along very well and always
play everyday.  My dog Kaz never bit or hurt to my precious Abu.  Now she
have been alone since December.  My wife and I decided to adopt two more
ferrets Salji (albino) and Nikki (sable).  Kaz is so thrilled to have them
and she still know not to hurt them but play with them.  They are getting
along very well as before with Abu.  Now, all of three pets are so happy
to be togther.

Tiger
Salji (it means "snow" in Malaysia language)
Nikki
Kaz (Black Chinese Shar-pei)